Thursday, September 22, 2016

Coming off the Cumberland Plateau

I finally found a couple of the videos I took when we were descending off the Cumberland Plateau.  If you want the rest of the story, about how we got UP there, it's in a post dated September 2 - Thank God for the local folk.

Anyway, you can get a sense of the trip down, and all the kudzu growing on the trees - I wanted to get a view of the valley below but it was too overgrown by the time I got the camera out.

There are two short videos - enjoy!  (I have yet to figure out how to get rid of the wind sound, so you can turn off your sound. There isn't anything else to hear.)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, but want to know who you are. If you are not registered to comment, please include your email in your comment so I can respond directly to you.