Thursday, August 11, 2016

111: Getting ready for our performances


The creek this morning
We are readying our little ensembles to present at the group gathering tonight.

Dana, Roger and I have participated in the harmony singing group, so we will be doing a little surprise performance during dinner.

My first "tattoo"
Dana and I are also in the clogging and rhythm classes, and are going to give it our best minute and a half!

And finally, I joined a little impromptu belly-dancing group today after lunch, so we are going to have a 45 second demonstration of what we have learned.  It's all good!



Harmony ensemble got hit by a rainstorm
Roger and I took a walk to the covered bridge this morning



1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of you guys at the covered bridge! Did you show Linda any of the pictures of Violette with her pillow?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but want to know who you are. If you are not registered to comment, please include your email in your comment so I can respond directly to you.